IM TAKING THIS BLOODY CAR TO INVERCARGILL!!!!!!!!11

sheepers

Any ideas on dates for Nelson? Flick me a PM with your numbers. I think Prozac is coming up too so might even get a small gathering. I have bought, tested and eaten from a great wee BBQ that sits in the evening sun between h/truck and the creek. Its awesome with whiskey involved I must say...hick

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went on a shed mission with chris, josh and brendon last night and saw so much awesome!

Thanks to everyone for letting me have a nose in your shed, and I'd also like to thank the members of the police enforcement community for putting on the "running around the streets with assault rifles" show for us.

Good times.

Went on a shed mission with chris, josh and brendon last night and saw so much awesome!

Thanks to everyone for letting me have a nose in your shed, and I'd also like to thank the members of the police enforcement community for putting on the "running around the streets with assault rifles" show for us.

Good times.

Never a dull moment in Woolston! Nice to meet you dude, and props on all the work on ya car, that thing is fucking sweet. Will have to return the favour, and do a road trip north once Kermit is back on the road..