LNI Palmerston North Swapmeet

have you heard the news, the dogs are dead!!!

You'd better stay home and do as you're told

Get out of the road if you wanna grow old

Speaking of this, absolutley keen to do an o.s circle screaming match of comfortably numb a la swapmeat 1.

Me and Richmond are currently putting the cruise together. Will start a thread once decide what time we starting etc. Will finish up where theres heaps of feeds.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To refresh your aging mind, John has some accommodation available (hes looking after the place for his old lady or some such) so he was flexible on numbers etc, and its only 400m from his shed. $25 a night

How are we going to acquire access to said venue? ie everyone turning up semi-cut at 10pm on Friday night and trying to locate this place of accomodation and get keys for entry, or similar?

Right for accom people that are havin accom will have to come see me first, Please bring cash or alternatly deposit funds into account

BNZ

John Carson-Wenmoth

02-0727-0105479-083

Most beds are made up allready however if you wish to bring your own sleeping bags & pillows that would be awesome also.

Any problems etc PM or

027 359 4140

Sweet thats dialled in - but I was more wondering what activities were just musing and what is actually happening? :P

Sounds like a bit of a full weekend if you factor in everything that has been suggested - things I can remember - the swapmeet itself, an OS parkup/display, an AGM of some sort, cruise/poker run, eats at a restaurant, OTP (x2), travel time to and from palmy.... (more??)

Also what time the convoy is heading up from Wellington on Friday and are we meeting at the weighstation?