LNI Palmerston North Swapmeet

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all they took was my homemade speaker pods with 5.25"ers in them and the worlds shittest beat up jaycar sub in a box made of scrap mdf. didnt even disturb my tools or cb or anything! worst part is no sounds for the trip and ding in the door. all in all: all good. sidedraft safe and sound in the house 8)

all they took was my homemade speaker pods with 5.25"ers in them and the worlds shittest beat up jaycar sub in a box made of scrap mdf. didnt even disturb my tools or cb or anything! worst part is no sounds for the trip and ding in the door. all in all: all good. sidedraft safe and sound in the house 8)

You can's borrow my 6 ba 9's outta the Shitrown - they in bockses and just need to plug in wyres..

I'll drop em to your place tonight about 6.30ish..

Dayum thats pretty stink Manu. Wagon karma will pwn them in th' ass though.

Just failed a woof on the 5eye, part of that was my gear stick being a problem. "In a crash someone could get knob in the face".

Doesnt have to be a crash for that to happen sunshine.

did you point out that in a crash the dash/steering wheel and windscreen could also get someone in the face in an accident...

Its not like you have a sharpened samurai sword on the end of trampoling spring for a gear lever..

roll eyes..

However a knob to the face is another matter altogether...

Right for accom people that are havin accom will have to come see me first, Please bring cash or alternatly deposit funds into account

BNZ

John Carson-Wenmoth

02-0727-0105479-083

Most beds are made up allready however if you wish to bring your own sleeping bags & pillows that would be awesome also.

Any problems etc PM or

027 359 4140

Shot John for hosting and organising.

Remember to pay for your accomodation boes.