LNI Palmerston North Swapmeet

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey gaz n russel n mongol , u guys want a ride to palmy friday night ? manu n i are wagoning there in convoy of 2!!!

yep man keen as custard ,gotta grab your digits at some point to sort out stz. ill have that coin for the hemi on me too mate .

may have to continue the theme of piking due to the RX-7's problematic clutch or gearbox or whatever the hell it is, at this rate I doubt it will make it to Palmy let alone Taupo.

but cheers to all who offered secure storage and a bed for the night 8)

We Interrupt This Program To Bring You The Following Public Service Announcement:

IT HAS BEEN REQUESTED THAT ALL ATTENDEES SHALL BE DRESSED IN APPROPRIATE ATTIRE, THOSE WHO DO NOT COMPLY WITH THIS BYLAW SHALL BE DEALT WITH BOTH SWIFTLY AND FORCEFULLY.

Outfits chosen for this event must include at least 3 points from the checklist below

-Fluro colour(s)

-one piece

-from the 80's

-include a bumbag

-lols inducing

I thank you for your compliance,

David

in prep for our fab weekend i got the coon out, parked it outside my house last night, and got a bit of a helping hand from the neighbourhood in smashing a rear quarter window, denting the door in the process, ripping out my front speakers and nabbing the sub. yay! cunts didnt get the amps under the seats and left all my tools, phew. but gay will be rollin quiet with perspex window steez. not bad for the first time the car's been out in months