Bizzo's RN35 Toyota Hilux

mikuni

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in at the local Car Auctions today and there's a wellside RN41 there (looks just like that but brown and less rust, maybe it wasn't a 41) set to sell for under $1200. Was almost tempted but then realised I have work whilst the auction takes place and I don't really want it. Still, wellside is win. Do something cool with it.

I really dig it man!

Whats the other front look like, currently loving the whole lot, standard steels (maybe widen *maybe*) but not mags, tidy up the wellside and it'd be mega sweet..

Is the wellside the same as the next model up?

Edit, could've sworn the rwd toyota five studs were 5x114.3, like the hiaces - thus why you see them rocking around on Falcon/Fairmont/valiant rims???

I thyink what gaz and diddlehead mean ar ethat diddlehead's wheels are 5x120 which he has, thus will not fit shaun's Hilux which is 5x114.3

put those rimz you've left at my pad on it ftw, although there's now for some reason onyl three. will try find where the fuck the forth has gone.

Ute looks mean tho, heaps of work on rust tho from what I saw last time! I got a spare pinto if you want, ill even drop it in!

Yea touch of rust mate haha. Ummmm pinto? yea keen..

Was in at the local Car Auctions today and there's a wellside RN41 there (looks just like that but brown and less rust, maybe it wasn't a 41) set to sell for under $1200.

shit should have got it and slammed it

Whats the other front look like, currently loving the whole lot, standard steels (maybe widen *maybe*) but not mags, tidy up the wellside and it'd be mega sweet..

Is the wellside the same as the next model up?

wellside is different to next model. they are out there but usually in a simial state to mine haha.

and the other front looks like this http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... 30_001.JPG

put those rimz you've left at my pad on it ftw, although there's now for some reason onyl three. will try find where the fuck the forth has gone.

ahh think the 4th is in Als van. yea will have to roll there, maybe tonight?