Bizzo's RN35 Toyota Hilux

mikuni

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

funny you should say that Allan! during reassembly I kept thinking how sweet it would have been to paint it in a sweet satin blue or red. but I went with the white because then wouldnt have to paint the interior etc and white is cheap.

if the old paint wasnt so fucked I would never have pulled it apart...but you know what state it was in. I think i have a couple pics somewhere of when I got it; should chuck them up here.

gonna do some sweet original inspired pinstripes or somehting to break up the white.

• 3 weeks later...

Haha wellside work starts when I can - I buggered my back up last week a couple times so just waiting for it to come right (hopefully soon) and then I'll rip into it. There are a couple issues that I will need to work around and have a think about - mainly to do with the taillights not fitting the body lines too well...

will try take some photos and update my thread this weekend.... wowee that is a task in itself hah