steelies KP60

Steelies

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pushrods are Pocky sticks of the gods

hey anyone got a fuel pump to suit twin SUs?

will swap for r32 efi pump

Can get from pick a part or possibly a facet brand pump from Repco..

Maybe a 2nd hand one from Hartleys (you can buy diaphragms and points for them still..)

• 1 month later...

I know - but only cos you told me - wouldn't have noticed/cared if you hadn't told me - that manifold is so so much cooler now I see how you made it...

PS - copy paste this link in the first thread of your build (click the quote button under my post to get the required compruter code)

Discuss my Starlet that smashes your Starlets box

Was a cunt to find this thread.. HAHA

saw this on fri night , fuck i loved it soo hard . mainly the part where the fuel rail is still there , manu my man i admire your work soo hard .

and how did it go after i left?? i tried to catch up to you but you must have turned right .

Cheapest way to get a good facet pump - exact same brand & type as those sold at repco..

Early subaru leone's (the square shape ones)

infront of RR wheel, theres a plate that has I think from memory 3 bolts, remove that and theres a pump there, 1 plug and possible a regulator.. but side cutters will remove those easily...

Looks good, and yea noticed vacuum was in way of throttle cable

chur! yeah, bit of a downgrade but it runs more reliaby than the sick injection ever did. definitely runs like a car with crabs jammed on it, flattish spot just after 3krpm/half throttle but seems easily solved with the solution for all of lifes problems - more throttle. totally stoked TBH, better than i was expecting. i get about 85km around wellingtown for my $20, used to get 100km with injection, and about the same on the original 2k! damn hills/fun car

replaced injectors with taper plugs.

wheel balance this week, cb in and it's off to napier!

Hey Manu - you could refit your TVIS manifold/flange and have it activated off a WOT microswitch to get back some of that low end power you lost...

I would hate my car with the T-VIS disconnected. Bad enough with cams as it is.

Although would be interesting to see what it does with the butterflys removed.

Just to dreg this up from a few pages ago, there's dyno plots of a turbo Bluetops with and without TVIS is still helps dramatically in the bottom end and spool and has no real restriction up top. 3SGTE's came factory turbo with TVIS, you still want to keep it if you can.