AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEET - 17 December

EURON8

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Banish the Combo to the back street! Can park it next to my Jazz on the walk of shame... lol

Woah woah woah!

The combo was parked upstairs by the previous owner and if for whatever reason the lada can't make it on any given month and I bring the combo it will be parked downstairs.

:)

• Like 1

Whoa,Whoa,Whoa!!!!

Dude, seriously you think a combo van is my old school ride :)

You've seen my lock up, obviously I've got at least one of things to run, right?

.well fairly obviously, ok its not obvious, but I swear at least one of those projects run!!!!!!! 

;)

Guys, guys, guys...

The only reason that the Alfa was parked downstairs is because the top carpark was full. Of course the Alfa (and it's zany driver hahaha) dererved to be parked up top.

Not going to single people out but there were more than a handful of modern cars which should not have been parked up there.

I know I had a conversation about this with a few of the guys.

Said modern cars arrived earlier than the older cars which ended up double-parking or parking downstairs.

I don't really see a way around this as it seems the modern drivers don't want to move for the older cars. Not that it doesn't happen but I've never seen it.

• Like 1

Modern cars upstairs is normally fine because the car park is not often super full.

It's when it does fill up and they don't or can't move is the problem.

If it gets to be a more regular thing then we will be more proactive about gettin them to stay down stairs.

• Like 1