sidewaysickness

Nelson Area Monthly Meets. Ideas?

Right so I've been thinking I should probably give up the area rep title, I'm working 56hr weeks in shit reception/data areas and really don't have the time to sort out these meets etc I'll still try to make it to meets and cruises and other oldschool activities.

So I guess this post is asking anyone if they're interested? @yoeddynz You have always been the best at organizing all this!! Keen?

I'm happy to just let things happen. I e been terribly busy myself... Busy 40 hour weeks of bike rides, gardening, beaches etc. Summer things. 

But yeah.. Whoever in the tasman region fancies organising meets feel free. Go for it. Post ideas up here. 

I figure the next meet point will be at the vintage car club swap meet. It gets better every year and it's always hot and sunny. 2018-Nelson-Swap-Meet.jpg.b048b54038a29625eafcb92ed73c18fd.jpg

After that I reckon we need to do a day's lawn bowls mentioned recently.  Was very popular. I'll ask the club. 

• Like 2

Who in Nelson is coming along to the swap meet then? .. List time

@sidewaysickness

@Slacker_Sam.

@ThePog

@footey

@Willdat?

@Transom

@ynot

@AttySlungGatty

@scooters

@Paulluap

@2sik25

@nzvohc

@JasonO

@Gozza

@anglia4

@GMH63

@moparmuppet

and any one else you think might like to come along, to buy some random stuff you don't really need and have a BBQ (hopefully in the shade of Dylans bus), maybe a beer. Please do put the word out!  Discuss here.

Also- any ideas on good road trips within our fine locality, nice pubs to go to etc? Put it up here.

Cool.

Hey also folks of Nelson. If you want please print off some of these.  Then you can place one under a wiper of any suitable old classics you spot while out and about- anything  you think might fit the bill here :-)

5a7ac535396d3_WHATISOLDSCHOOL.thumb.jpg.bbfc39452d289ca3e7ea91c2f4e89888.jpg

ill be there with bells on and a price tag on the austin the bitch must go

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's my 8 yos birthday party on the 17th, so depending on timing I might be there if I've been good/need to get the kids out of the house!

• Like 1

I'm in chch the weekend of the 17th and haven't acquired another os car as yet so that's me out this time round, but I'd be keen to either tag along with someone if we do bowls or do what I did last time and bring the non os wagon and just park out of the way and hang my head in shame.... 

16 hours ago, 2sik25 said:

haven't acquired another os car as yet....

21 hours ago, footey said:

ill be there with bells on and a price tag on the austin the bitch must go

I think you two fellas need to meet. Andy- I reckon now is about the time you need a little English car full of character.

I look forward to seeing you at lawn bowls!

Yeah its a bloody good event to put on and went down well!  Scroll down this page here to see what went on ...

Away all this month. Auckland islands way.  Lucky really as the garage is already full of shit I don't need sold to me by Barries like you lot at swapmeets like this. Truth is, Its my kinda day out and I could build more shelves. Enjoy yourselves.