steelies' box house

Steelies

haha! good. he best not drive past my house any more.

i'm gona get all UJ about the dip in the road that makes empty trucks clatter when they pass.

and be like my PITA neighbour (who called Aidan's boss to complain he'd taken 'her' park in the street, while he was directing traffic. it's 'the only place she can park' you know. because it's the closest one to her house. on a public street. like we had nothing going on. batch.) and complain about dump trucks after moving on to the road that goes to the tip.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome man!  Glad it all came together, will come for a nosey one day.  Photos are mint too.

Thanks also for not dropping it on the powerlines.  That would have made a bad day for both of us.

Could have left the expense of connecting power and gone solar :-D

Don't listen to this man, street reticulated electricity is the best form of electricity.

• Like 3

Super sweet!

Stuff like that looks so easy when you have the right people/tools.

If you had met crane dude in a pub with your dilema 3 months ago he would have been like "dw bout it I got this crane I'll just lift it in, easy" haha.

Yeah, cheers for building us a Moonshine drinking pad Manu, we'll be round with some 8%'ers shortly

edit: and as for fit out, Luke can build your kitchen and Hayhole is pretty handy with chairs drawn on the ground haha

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

and be like my PITA neighbour (who called Aidan's boss to complain he'd taken 'her' park in the street, while he was directing traffic. it's 'the only place she can park' you know. because it's the closest one to her house. on a public street. like we had nothing going on. batch.) and complain about dump trucks after moving on to the road that goes to the tip.

Is that the same one you bought the land off? I would happily let you borrow my van for a week or two if you need to fuck her off

• Like 1