Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just logged in for the first time in a month, shit loads of posts in here.

If we get kegs we sure as shit will need more than 1! We dropped 2 at my party with half as many cunts as this.

I possibly have 2 seats but yeah, only if you are gonna be hanging out the windows slapping the roof while we are shooting streams of sparks at fags behind.

Hanmer is gonna have a fucking face.

• Like 2

Some good Tramping in Hanmer for them who might be keen (involve beer and it becomes even more fun albeit slightly more dangerous..)

Mt Isobel is a nice climb...

Mt Isobel Track

Time: 5 hr 30 min - 6 hr 30 min return  

Begin at Clarence Valley Road car park and wander through European and Japanese larches before entering subalpine scrub and open grassland. Continue to the summit of Mt Isobel (1324 metres) for panoramic views of Hanmer Basin and beyond. Return by the same route or by descending a steep track to meet Waterfall Track and via Jolliffe Saddle and up Pawson Rd back to Clarence Valley Rd car park.

Other tracks- see here...

http://www.doc.govt.nz/parks-and-recreation/tracks-and-walks/canterbury/north-canterbury-and-arthurs-pass/hanmer-forest-park-tramping-tracks/

Just saying...

• Like 2

Mad uncle Pete, (traveling in merc with us) is keen on the tramp /walk. Dose a bit of that sort of thing. Nutter. I'll be getting my willy out about then.

Yeah thought Pete would be keen. Mt isobel might be a bit much- but yeah would be wicked if there's snow about.

• Like 1

Oh exciting., how do I book for a camping site. The registration form is offline...

Yayayayayay!!!!

you going to drive cunt? or be gay and fly down?

can squeze you in my backdoor/back of the 120y if you want a ride

I could be interested in some kind of tramp/hike cause I am supposed to be doing Tongariro later on in the year. Or instead I could carry on with my preparation involving the couch.

Do some more of those funnel preps, I have a feeling you'll need them.

• Like 1