Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who from the NI travelling on Friday is keen to meet us at lake rotoiti around midday, depending on when you arrive in picton. From the lakes it's a beautiful drive taking in the Lewis pass. Plus possible free hot pooling just after the Lewis (depending on river/slip conditions)

1.5 hours from picton to the lakes...

https://maps.google.co.nz/maps?saddr=Picton,+Marlborough&daddr=Saint+Arnaud,+Tasman&hl=en-gb&sll=-40.780541,175.341797&sspn=36.159073,52.646484&geocode=FZ_0if0dbAtfCikFONSk6iY5bTFgoXmEhu8ABQ%3BFaYigv0dsGpNCimfGHCuc1M6bTHg0XmEhu8ABQ&oq=St+ar&t=h&ui=maps&mra=ls&z=9

Who from the NI travelling on Friday is keen to meet us at lake rotoiti around midday, depending on when you arrive in picton. From the lakes it's a beautiful drive taking in the Lewis pass. Plus possible free hot pooling just after the Lewis (depending on river/slip conditions)

1.5 hours from picton to the lakes...

https://maps.google.co.nz/maps?saddr=Picton,+Marlborough&daddr=Saint+Arnaud,+Tasman&hl=en-gb&sll=-40.780541,175.341797&sspn=36.159073,52.646484&geocode=FZ_0if0dbAtfCikFONSk6iY5bTFgoXmEhu8ABQ%3BFaYigv0dsGpNCimfGHCuc1M6bTHg0XmEhu8ABQ&oq=St+ar&t=h&ui=maps&mra=ls&z=9

Not sure what the others are doing but I wont get to picton till 1130 at the earliest (8am ferry).....no earlier ferrys available either. so would be liek 130-2 by the time I/we got there

Yea, I did see they were the cheapest.

I shall hit up a Joe, Aimee and Allan and attempt to get them organised/make a decision

Lettuice know.

Would be kean to roll with you an allans.

And would be boss to be on beaver ferry.

• Like 2