Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow 10 hours of driving later and I am home. Wagon went like a champ all the way. Who needs oil.

I just went to have a shower and noticed I am missing all the hairs to one side of my johnson. Of course ordinarly I would be worried if not for the fact I was at an oldschool meet last night.

Top effor to the organisers, would trade again!

• Like 5

What an AWESOME weekend!! So many good times, was great meeting those of you i haven't met before and see all you other rowdy cunts again! Definitley think this should be annual :D

Karl you are the man!! You put so much effort and time into making this event as good as you could and totally succeeded!!

Shaz i still have your thermal sorry!! And in the end also forgot to buy an standard oldschool sticker.

• Like 5

Saw a bunch of kids I teach as we left dinner - I think my street cred improved a lot with all the beards and patches on show.

Also lost property/Stuff Left behind

1x Pink Kids Bike

Ah yup - that'd be mine, couldn't find where it had been parked. Hope it was/isn't too much of a pain for you/anyone to get rid of - give it to the next small child you see?

Also, cheers to Willdat for his yummy (if a little unfizzy) porter beer. Had a little less bite than the DOT4

Yeah the first batch was a little too tasty so I had to hastily brew some more for the weekend. Had only been bottled for 8 days!

• Like 2

Wow, I'm glad I took today off work. 

Great weekend everyone! It was nice to be one of the travelers from a far off land for once. 

Thanks to:

Emma for sorting out my timetable, my ride and my life once we got off the plane. 

The Valliant for making it and josh for driving it.

John for HOLYSHITSPARKS everywhere

10-6, 10-7 and 10-8 for making an appearance on Saturday night

The weather for being cold at night

The fire for keeping me warm

You're all great people. Let's do it again. 

• Like 5

Saw a bunch of kids I teach as we left dinner - I think my street cred improved a lot with all the beards and patches on show.

Ah yup - that'd be mine, couldn't find where it had been parked. Hope it was/isn't too much of a pain for you/anyone to get rid of - give it to the next small child you see?

Yeah the first batch was a little too tasty so I had to hastily brew some more for the weekend. Had only been bottled for 8 days!

Spotted you pouring that out at one point mid-Danger yarn.

Looked dark and smooth as a smooth thing!

Awesome weekend! First time in my whole life I've been to Hanmer. All those sweet cars have given me much motivation to finish my Corona off. Sparks from the Cedric, well everything about the Cedric is beauty. Cheers to the cool people I met ( sorry forgot many names ), and cheers for Emma and Karl for organising and everyone else who contributed to making it a good weekend.