Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, we are nearly ready to go with the registration form, I had a couple more things I wanted to check first.

1. im going to see if the camp have an area that we can setup a brazier in since it may be cold

2. Andy has suggested that we add something in about bicycles. would be cool for lots of people to bring their bikes as hanmers not really a place to drive around. Its an awesome idea so I will add something into the form. The camp also have bikes available for hire so I will see how much they are out of interest too

and dot4 consumption will be mandatory  for everybody lol

• Like 3

Those on Oldschool who are into mountain biking... Hanmer has an awesome amount of very very good trails. hannah and I are gonna take our mtbs and do some riding while there. I will have to weld up my broken steel hard tail as full suspension ain't needed there.

Fuck yeah- old cars and bikes! Yes!!!!

• Like 1