Auckland Monthly Meet - 20th Feb

Chickity

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'm out as I think my NOS tie rod bushings have failed, or it's the brakes. (Gettling a clunking/clicking noise when I put the brakes on in reverse).

You could bring one of my cars along if you want. Perhaps a wee drive in the 13b Turb's will convince you to turn Japanese..*grins*

Also, went to the Sylvia Park meet up last week and we all got $1 chips and free Aioli with any burger purchase. The guy was stoked with the turn out and the amount of burgers eaten. Just sayin' is all.

You could bring one of my cars along if you want. Perhaps a wee drive in the 13b Turb's will convince you to turn Japanese..*grins*

I donno, I might catch something lol

Also update on the 'crab, talked to mechanic on the phone, he reckons it might just be the brake pad shifting in the caliper, so might be able to come after all.

I donno, I might catch something lol

Also update on the 'crab, talked to mechanic on the phone, he reckons it might just be the brake pad shifting in the caliper, so might be able to come after all.

I was going to say "come to the dark side". But techically it's the "land of the rising sun side"...

Anyway, let me know if you need a car (hell I'll even drag out the Morris Minor for lol's).