Auckland Monthly Meet - 20th Feb

Chickity

AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEET - Burgerfuel ellerslie

Wednesday 20 February

730pm Onward

Burgerfuel Ellerslie

Carpark around the back up on top (Carpark underneath if its actually raining at 7)

burgerfuelmap.jpg

FIRST MEET??

If you are new to these meets here are a few points that may help,

Most people usually show up between 730 and 8 ish,

We roll down to get burgers sometime around 8 / 8:15 ish. Or whenever you feel like really.

We sit around either at burgerfuel or back up top and continue the yarns.

Remember its always a casual affair , a place to yarn to mates and make new ones.

An oldschool car is not required at all, of course if youve got one on the road then bring it and show it off!! Doesnt need to be flash or special.

Theres plenty of parking even if the carpark is full so dont worry about taking up space with your daily.

Please leave your aggression and burnouts at home. It goes without saying (some people need to be told) that Oldschool.co.nz does not support or condone any illegal activities and asides, We have been using this carpark for many years now and would like to continue too.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So a group of people I know are organising a burger fuel meet at Silvia Park in Auckland (on the same night every month as the Oldschool meet up) and Silvia Park Burger Fuel are saying $1 chips with every burger ordered, and if the meets are popular than they will do a deal on Burgers too.

So, seeing as we meet and do the Ellerslie Burger Fuel meet every month, and people have been doing it for YEARS, how come we don't get a deal?

Burgerfuels are individually owned so each to their own.

Give me some time as ill do my best to sort something.

I don't want I move to Sylvia park as there are already so many meets there

I wasn't complaining, just wondering if we could wing some kind of little kicker is all. *grins*

I don't want I move to Sylvia park as there are already so many meets there

Use this as leverage if you have to? Sylvia Park is also a c-unit for parking.

The only discounts I remember getting were the $1 spud fries vouchers that they handed out from time to time.