Beaver's WunTwennyWhy Coupe

kicker

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeh I was thinking about that the other day and that I may have dug myself a hole there....will see what tester man has to say.

Only way around it would have been to get them tested twice as I had to grind the struts slightly to get the sleeves on to figure out the right height of the seats.

Ok. About drive shaft loop. Do not buy a universal one. They are utter shit and you will be struggling to get it sit nice enough that it wint be dragging on the ground. Just buy some steel. I will go halfs in a length if you want. I have ysed up the galf length u had already.

• Like 1

Get VG to send down some off cuts? Only issue I can see is making it fit up inside the tunnel/a big hammer will solve the problem. Them just weld on some tabs to suit.

The more I think about me having ground down the welding the more I think Ill have to get it redone. Fuck.

Haha length of 6m is like 30 bucks. Would cist that just sending steel. Can try get the time to get some next week. Will get it cut into 3rds.

ah right, in that case lock it in eddie. have just heard its a cunt to bend up but worth a shot. Ill double check the spec steel it has to be

• Like 1