• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets get it sorted.

You best have those struts out already,

make sure you get the number of the dude to get struts checked. if he can do it during the week and it happens to be the same guy in wingate joe used then I can possibly drop them off one day.

tho I think his shed is a weekend sport as I never seem to see him there.....

hmmmmmmm. I might have some bad news for you beaver.

just looking at the little tabs you have made to bolt the hoop to the bottom part. they might need to be slightly taller to allow for a bead of weld at the bottom each side....... or trim the hoop a little bit to match..... sorry! (assuming you get what I mean)

sweet progress tho. amazing what someone poking you with steel can do for motivation.

• Like 1

yeah pretty sure for a loop they would be all about the weld on each side.

yeah did consider slotting. also remember how much of a cunt 5mm steel is haha.

sweet man! will v the ends anyway so should get some sweet welds in there no worries.

you should drill holes in floor and shit this weekend, then mark where everything needs to go so I can weld for ya Tuesday.

Yeh weld both sides sounds good, its says in the cert shit that they needs to be uber over the top designed/built.

Yep was planning on drilling this weekend. Might need to get a better drill bit or two haha, chewed through a couple just doing those 4 holes. (mind you I think I payed about 30 bucks for the set)