Hawkes Boes Mk5 - Discussion

Leebo3

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For Monday, is everyone keen to do a final group brunch/lunch? We have a venue in Clive, family restaurant called Welcome Stranger, they said they can open for us and at $20 a head we can have platters and pizza till we are maxed out. Platters will be like spring rolls, samosas, meat balls etc.

Was thinking round 11.30, so get camp cleaned up, head off for lunch, then after lunch people can head home for the summer. Let me know your thoughts, or if you would just rather do your own thing and head off etc.

Lights up '93

Lee

Game

All good Hayley..

The 50 account was closed recently and I guess any money in there was transferred to the 00 account. The problem is when the 50 account was closed so was acess to any online records. However I presume that ASB can still access them manually.

Rather than asking Leon to check one at a time which would be tiresome - I will ask him to check for several in one hit..

So once I have a list of people tomorrow who say they have paid then I'll get Leon to shake ASB for the records..

Cheers