Hawkes Boes Mk5 - Discussion

Leebo3

Nights are drinking and social fun

Saturday, well, Faraday Center in the morn and using the Hawkes Bay Car club track out by Bridge pa for s kid in the afternoon

Then more party time

Sunday, Poker run, which is you are given a pack with clues etc and you have to figure out the spots / locations to get a card.

meet at final location and best poker hand wins, there are prizes included.

Then BBQ and then back to camp for more party

Thats pretty much it. lots of fun, lots of poeple to meet.

oh sweet,that sounds good.just like a rod run.so where abouts do i meet up with u guys?

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh sweet,that sounds good.just like a rod run.so where abouts do i meet up with u guys?

On Sunday we will start the poker run at the Camp again, for Saturday, you could meet us at the faraday centre if you wish.

Sheets pretty close now

Its only fair on those who choose to go to bed to have the noise shutdown at a reasonable hour.

Perhaps a majority rule. I suggest all sound systems gets turned off when 2/3rd of campers are in bed (not just down because it invariably always gets turned up when down)

Looks like there will be 30-40 staying so someone responsible will make the call once there are 10-12 people left standing then it gets the off switch.

People are to "try" and keep a quiet conversation level.

Also NO motors are to be run after teatime unless its a sober driver is taking people off site and even then they should leave quietly.

Speak for yourselves. I don't go to parties to sleep.

That said, if I'm tired I can sleep no matter what is going on around me. I'm not sensitive to environmental factors.

But you are one of the few exceptions to the rule as you are actually nocturnal. LOL

that sounds very yuck

na just camp where you want. be ware the ground was a bit boggy behind the building last time. tho we have had fuckall rain so shoild be sweet. I parked over by the enterance last time under some trees.

worked well.

Sweet.

Also, if possible, would people be able to drink out of can instead of bottles? I know this cant always be the case, but it makes it a fair bit easier when it comes to clean up for us.