Hawkes Boes Mk5 - Discussion

Leebo3

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there! Thanks for getting in touch and registering for some Free Cider. We loved the sound of your event so we’re sending you a case of Old Mout Cider to help celebrate the good times! We’ve packed and sent your choice of cider, so it should arrive in the next couple of days. Have a great time and don’t forget to send us a few pictures from the night. Cheers,The Old Mout Cider Team

We can probably pick you up on the way through after work. New school transport lyfe. There will be a seat in a car for you somewhere for cruising though.

Also - VG, yes, we will go through Taupo, so will tow you if we find you. Might have to let Chris ride in the towed Lada and make vrrrrm noises though...

Hey, just won a box of Old Mout Cider for consumption at this event

It's just as well they gave you a whole box as you normally need a few bottles of that low alcohol stuff to get going. Yay free booze!

I have been away from the internets for a very long time, so I have only just paid and registered for this now. I'm glad there's something else to look forward to so soon.

I am the only one in the KP so unsure how suitable if it's you and shewag but should be doable, you 2 are teeny. Will be leaving late morning, early afternoon? probably aiming for 12-1 in Hamilton?

Tara; how would you like to stash a ride on chilly bin in the back of the wagon/tow a small garden trailer in exchange for gas monies...? Don't really wanna tow a trailer all the way there with a KP to take the ride on chilly bin :/ Chilly bin may or may not fit in the back length wise, but i can fit it in the boot of my car width wise so i assume it'll fit in the wagon? Feel free to say no/fuck off. Thought i'd ask and offer gas monies etc.