Hawkes Boes Mk5 - Discussion

Leebo3

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats this Gymkhana lime track stuff then? Could I *ahem*, drive a bike on it?

cant see that being a problem i dont think

Old Nathan is considering taking a Go Kart

ALSO: I have purchased A wee vehicle for parts, but is going to be used as a track car for this event. So if you want to take it round the track You will be flicking me $10 (assuming everything goes to plan)

Chur

Might have to pack the chilly bin for chilly bin racing? I know theres an extra cost for extra drivers, but what about 1 driver, 2 vehicles? aka Starlet and ride on Chilly Bin? Would this incur an extra charge or will nobody care as i can only drive/ride one at a time?

RIGHT PEOPLE!

IF YOU HAVNT GOTTEN A FORM FILLED OUT, GET IT SUSSED

THIS SHIT IS COMING UP FAST.

And with the website down over the weekend, it would be best to get it sorted now.

Hearts

I'll chuck an external link up tonight for the entry form - it'll be on the Oldschool Facebook page/s and also my personal page too - feel free to spread it to OS boes and boettes who want to come. (Seedy doesn't have FB..)

The entry form is independent from the OS website upgrade so don't worry it will still be available over next few days while OS is down..

However there is only FOUR days of OS being live till Hawkes Boes starts if you need to do some convoy planning and the like...