mark105

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amr300/500's came off little twin charged suzukis

will spin either way happy enough

run a lttle moreys in your fuel for lubrication if you are that way inclined, should keep the valves cool anyway.

They normally have a black plastic box dealie to release pressure. Im forgetting the name, like a blowoff valve but not

There is a guy in aussie pumping out problemsolver parts for them. Mainly datsun 1200 related. Pulleys and the like

• 2 weeks later...

right stopped being a useless cunt and got back into this thing. if i can get a belt sorted should be able to start it this weekend. has no drive yet though as still waiting on some bits. cant be to fussy with time lines when trying to do it on the cheaps though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

right still have no crank pulley for super charger so cant start it up yet but i have finished my plumbing except for a BOV and have constructed my solution to rear belt slip.

reducer into engine and belt awaiting pulley

IMG_20130112_190653.jpg

new rear drive, pillow blocks are lush

IMG_20130112_190633.jpg

sure is suck through. but its not so much a bov (i just called it that) but more a vent excess boost to atmosphere valve as im thinking im going to be making to much boost for this poor little engine. But then i wont know whats going to happen until i start it really so at current its just a thought / try not to blow it up to quickly device and i will likely do first start with out it and see what poost gauge says. If its like wholy jesus 14+ PSI then i will put it on so its a bit more less ruthless / roll any way and put water / meth / anything in it to help it not die.