Auckland April Fools Meet - 18 April

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill come but in another green Roadster not mine, (Watanabes=Poor)

Two guys in an MX5 is definitely NOT gay.

Oh yeah totally.

Im pretty sure it goes like this.

Roadster= Japanese so not gay

MX5=Gay pairs women and old men.

Miata=Gay fat Americans.

random question but is anyone heading from out west with a spare seat and maybe a little boot space haha , my car is off the road and this will be my first meet, need to give my coilovers to sheepers for welding too. If not ill bring the shitter out but worth a try,

cheers guys maybe text me if you can help would be cool :thumbleft: .

021 585 077

I cant make this one.

My car has its front end in the air. Brakes on the ground and one ball joint in and one out.

ahah. ball joints replaced with new ones, disks skimmed, new pads. The car is back on the ground/sorted.

So as it turns out. I may attend this. Hoorah!

Wont be able to make it, still havent found a thermostat housing that fits :(

Anyone able to weld it together?

I have the bottom section that bolts to the block, to that top part you got off me - you may be able to make it work with that? Has a temperature sender included with it also. I also have a pair of cut rear springs you may be keen on.

I have the bottom section that bolts to the block, to that top part you got off me - you may be able to make it work with that? Has a temperature sender included with it also. I also have a pair of cut rear springs you may be keen on.

Yeah could give it a go, could I pick it up on Saturday? Wont have the car till then.