Ling's Silver Grand Father ---- Plan B (NOT a SPAM THREAD)

LingLing

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, as said in the PM - go for the BC's andy. They seem to work well by all accounts and you always have the option of getting a set of 4kg springs for the rear and putting the 6's to the front if you decide it's too hard.

Only thing with your car is that it has the big sway bars (if I remember correctly?) which effectively increases the "spring" effect in corners, so you might not need 8/6kg's. I only run 5kg and a standard bar in the rear of my car and it grips + turns well.

Ryan, Ok, I had heard about this from redline, but then I have seen so many cars with bcs and they are street legal?
do you want me to pick up the JDM 86 plates this weekend if im in auckland?

Yep bro cheers for that.will txt you on sat.

They might be using the old Red ones which were a weld on job and are sweet. If they are using ae86 Golds, they may be rolling uncerted or be one of the few that got let through as they were getting fucked around with the certers

just fucking buy them and top dribbling on about them

Fuck man, your starting to get on my nerves more then Andy! If i remember correctly, when you first joined, you were a right pain in the ass aswell so just ease up