Ling's Silver Grand Father ---- Plan B (NOT a SPAM THREAD)

LingLing

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LingLing I have an Omer Master America Speargun, that doesnt make me as good a spearfisherman as UJ.

Just because it has TRD shocks (altho they may be fucked going by your comments about handling), it doesnt make your car a ferarri (or some toyota supercar).

For most of us, most of the time the 10% 'improvement' by the LABELLED parts will not be noticed.

my wallet came from the op shop. I bet it holds my cards and cash as well as a LV one, infact it will have an extra $300 to start with.

Please enjoy the car for what it is.

On the track everything is pushed to its limit, bump stop might look no way near bottoming out jacked up but when using stuff on track it pushes running gear to a hole new timewarp and the seeming impossable can occur especially if everyhing isnt setup for purpose track use.

Every time so far I have taken my half ass assembled car on the track I learn something and end up redoing things, expect to build the car 10 times over. re did my rear end with turrets after first time out and now making new shortened struts on the front from scratch its just the way track life is.