Bizzo's 323 wagon

Brock-Lee

god knows it's been years since I last saw a FA wagon with the standard interior still in half-decent nick.

You dont see fuck all of them at all now, I cannot remember the last time I saw a low roof driving on the road somewhere.

Also I feel this wagon and my wagons should be friends/exhange stories of skids and pulling bishes :lol:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god knows it's been years since I last saw a FA wagon with the standard interior still in half-decent nick.

You dont see fuck all of them at all now, I cannot remember the last time I saw a low roof driving on the road somewhere.

Also I feel this wagon and my wagons should be friends/exhange stories of skids and pulling bishes :lol:

This is one thing I will never really understand. these things look heinous really, which is kinda cool in the perverted OS sense, but why the things with the bishes. I have to presume it has nothing at all to do with the chassis and its just the sound of the brap is the correct frequency to disable some females decency defenses (if they have them).

In reference to above. If you spend 98% of your spare time driving around and around town, eventually you will either annoy the girls into submission or stumble across some that are stupid enough to get into the vehicle, regardless of what it might be.

This is one thing I will never really understand. these things look heinous really, which is kinda cool in the perverted OS sense, but why the things with the bishes. I have to presume it has nothing at all to do with the chassis and its just the sound of the brap is the correct frequency to disable some females decency defenses (if they have them).
BlahBlahBlahBlahBlapBlap
BrapBrapBrapBrapBrapBrap

Same language, different accent lol.

+ they get seem to get distracted by shiny things so modgys must hypnotize them

Will be mint to finally see one of these wagons done tastefully!

Firstly I was joking :doubt: , and secondly I have no idea. My high roof wagon has been resurected to daily driver duties now, and is an epic bag of shit but people still love it cos its an old mazda.

(And btw ive never taken any of my rotors round town "cruising" so dont use that lame line :lol: )

Firstly I was joking :doubt: , and secondly I have no idea. My high roof wagon has been resurected to daily driver duties now, and is an epic bag of shit but people still love it cos its an old mazda.

(And btw ive never taken any of my rotors round town "cruising" so dont use that lame line :lol: )

yeah I realise you were not serious. just another general throwaway comment from me.

anyway

more talk of peepee. holley 4BBL maybe?

I am liking the sound of a sweet custom fuel infection setup. However........... I have one better

What about a fucken Bank of SU carbs. Would work really well I think. Have some nice abilty to idle, then when your all like, FUCK I MIGHT GO FOOT FLAT, they will go wow im open, put air in me.

As to answer your question Elliot. sadly this vehicle wont be getting the sweet Streets you speak of, as they were the exact payment made to me for the vehicle. Might ad a LOL in there for good measure

but seriuosly, someone is selling a helborn injection setup for a datsun 1200 motor on trade me. I could think of anything more awsome/ Undrivable/ un realiable/ fucken awsome than a 58mm PP with mechanical injection. But only if its Gilmore Driven.

CDL

I vote for injection,my boss in aus had an rx3 wagon with 13b pp and ida type injection and you could drive that thing around town just like it was a normal car (apart from the noise) no problem it was so streetable yet when you wanted to give it some stick it would get up and just go.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...