H8V8S's kart of boredom and militarianess

Mike-e

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that kart is so gay. I would never hang out with/ chop with/ metal out to you-tube with/ IRL Eiffel tower with/ work on kart with a geeza that owned that...

Unless of course said geeza had a charisma of >9000

In which case I would.

:wink:

On that note, drinks friday cos Ash's birthday Thursday.

Come with!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^totally do it! then you can help me find a place to use 'em :lol:

Have to really pull finger on this thing and sort the electronics out as a mate of mine organises the "Hamilton Burnouts" and has entered me without my knowledge :doubt: good cunt. oh well motivation is always a good thing. tis on the 6th of November at the glenview club if anyones keen.

Oh yea and I did some tagging. I love stenciling things :D

dscf0924o.jpg

dscf0926.jpg

dscf0920.jpg

yup yup, they get all bent up about it. Not like you'd get out of second anyway. Apparently hampton downs are talking about having gokart open days so i'm going to strive for that. Will need to beef up steering rack and add front brakes. Pitty front brakes look so faggoty on karts :x

I'd be looking at small mountain bike disks, would be quite simple to mount and only have a cable going to each front wheel. Nice and light too. They'll be utter crap at stoping the car, but thats half the fun. At least if people ask if you have front brakes you can say "ofcourse!".