H8V8S's kart of boredom and militarianess

Mike-e

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Air is coming out of valves on front (strangly enough cos it doesnt have valve in there) and in the rears like mr Fells says it has no tubes. By the way if anyone can tell me where the fuck to get tubes from thatd be lovely.

Also turns out for some bumfuck reason the kart runs a 1" axle, which is massively oddball and makes finding hubs to suit my new rear rims next to impossible, so stay tuned for full rear axle/brake/rim swap epic mission of frustration and death

So I work far to much, then come home and sleep, but due to having nothing to do last night rear wheels are now fitted properly with tubes and all 4 are inflated, which means... It rolls again! :D But I have now discovered a new problem, it has roughly 2mm of ground clearance at the front :( not quite sure how to get around this issue as I cant rally adjust the front stubs much, but will have a look and think later today and post some pics

SO... I wish i could tell you all that it goes.. but it still doesnt :( I did however take some photos and figure out a solution to my ground clearance issue :D Time for more cutting and welding

Its hard to see here but its roughly 4mm off the ground

DSCN2707.jpg

Next to my other two wheeled death trap :lol:

DSCN2708.jpg

• 3 months later...