H8V8S's kart of boredom and militarianess

Mike-e

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

power grouse. E that footage you showed us in napier is still making my ass bite patches out of my boxers, post ridealong footage next chance plez!

sweet jesus i gotta keep that description for use later on .

fuck this is off the chain E . your the man

will throw some video spec up as soon as i've got a decent tune on it. Everyone can def have a jam, will need to be slightly midget spec like me.

Gonna pic up CBR1000RR throttles this weekend, standard outboard injection ftfw

Can you find me a set haha, what size are they ~45mm? pretty keen to check them out anyway bring them home. Was gunna find a set of Yamaha ones with outboards and 2 stage trumpets, but not the easiest thing to find!

Squirt will be messy running like that haha, you need something that can blend the two maps so you run from 100% inboard to something like 80% outboard 20% inboard under wot. Only two injector drivers so you have to batch fire all 4 which is also gay. Whats the impedance of the bike injectors yo? Gunna be fun to have a play with anyway

Squirt will be messy running like that haha, you need something that can blend the two maps so you run from 100% inboard to something like 80% outboard 20% inboard under wot. Only two injector drivers so you have to batch fire all 4 which is also gay. Whats the impedance of the bike injectors yo? Gunna be fun to have a play with anyway

I was talking to a guy in the weekend who seem'd to know a little bit of what he was yarnings about. He was saying downgrade the primaries to smaller injectors so they run normal up to 100% duty and around 3000rpm and when they naturally run out of puff the outboards are coming on and run the rest, with the primaries still at 100% duty cycle the whole time. Reckons he's seen it set up a few times that way and offers a smoother and easier to tune configuration.