MACKAZ

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

//oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15674&p=352654#p352654

Project thread

What is the plan for a certain brumby now?

have Given it to the parents to look after/use. Not sure what they're going to do exactly.. But it WILL be back.

Choice! needs more mud though :D

How's it compare to brumble bee?

Well.... Pretty uncomfortable and awkward overall, Inflicts more fear in people. Won't cruise at 120/130+ like the brumby(or even go that fast), Can't maintain 100 up any inclines, 100 feels quite painful on flats too to be honest. Kinda hard to compare them..

Brumby is a car-truck.

Hilux is just a truck.

I like both, just in different reguards now...

Nice! I drove an ex NZ army one once, took about 12km to get to 95kmh, and about the same to stop again. I miss my 4wd now :(

Will have to come run over the ae86 :badgrin: Muaha....

I kiid..

Also, Theres a 2wd one thats been parking outside the highschool lately, same colour, original deck, mags, mildslam, saw the guy today and pursued him

Me = OHHAI!

Him = OMGHAI2U

It was awesome.

Also also, its got a 21R-U, as opposed to the 18R dictated on the Chassis tag. Has some kind of 4-1 Extractors and a kind of shiney airfilter. Not running 100% right now, runs on a bit, and doesn't idle so well when set low, surging and stalling and the like. Will have to look into tuneup starting points..