d.p.n.s

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! Now it's an actual racecar!

Are you bringing this along to the 1vaknd trackday at all?

I'm not sure, i really would like to but depends how negotiations on a place im trying to buy go this week as it is the same day it would go unconditional if accepted and will need to sort that stuff out.

• 3 weeks later...

You have holes in the floor at the base of the pipe that the cage can lower down through, then once you've got the upper joins welded you raise it back up and put the ends of the pipe onto support plates, buzz them in with some gussets, etc.

Edit: Beaten.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure at this stage brother with another monther.

Depends on a fair few things, Only have one free day to work on it and i have a fairly substantial list of things I probably shouldn't rush such as brake lines. also trying to close the deal on a house around this time (just down from Jakes :) ), find new tenants for an appartment im looking after, working late every week night at work and have a deliverable that day so might not even get the day off, and pajero and trailer are un WOF'd, but im BLOODY keen to come along if i can so im going to go nuts on it on sat and if everything clicks in place ill be there.

If i dont make it im definatly of to Manfield on the 27th Aug for that toolshed track day!

Slurp Slurp

• 3 weeks later...

Good to finally see the Fe3t touching tarmac! It looks staunch on the track.

Some results if you want to traul through:

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=705544

PM me if you've got any queries about car setup, lines etc and we'll start working towards some driver training type stuff for next time. Try to make the oil stay in the sump and come back :P .