Hemi's 910 bird

treggo

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh i didnt see those there , also heaps more turbine housings aswell, this could work well ..checking shit now

*edit* ..nah man way too big for my application aye id be surging the whole time . ill have a closer look at my calculations etc

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I love it how you remain so calm and happy, when the worst possible thing has happened. Then you proceed to fix it at break neck speed. And it will be as if this had never happened.

Heck boy.

Legend.

Choice.

yuh biggest procrastinator out usually , but whne i want somthing to be done it happens and if its need to be done in two days .. then so be it :twisted:

nah, 7 grand out of the workshop eh bro

lol yea hopefuly it turns out a bit better then last tim it hit 7k lmao ..

wish i had a camera going when it did man .. 4 lanes of roaad GONE white smoke EVERYWHERE

yea man ..pretty sweet engine if you ask me .

wish the det block wasnt fucked or id use it for some sweet piston squirter action

^ exactly!

sitting on 3krpm with little load for 400km wont bed that shit in.

n63634699514013915298.jpg

+

P1010580.jpg

+

3043926851a6989489916l.jpg

=

win

yea nah im going over wainui hill a couple time for initial bed in then ill try cane it for at least 200 around welly before going anywhere

they way we bed in truck engines is by pretty much feeding them as much fat as we can for the first 20 mins of running time

yea nah im going over wainui hill a couple time for initial bed in then ill try cane it for at least 200 around welly before going anywhere

they way we bed in truck engines is by pretty much feeding them as much fat as we can for the first 20 mins of running time

yeah would be the go.

meanage.

I always lol at cunts that nana the shit out of new engines. vespa weirdos roll them only up to half throttle and like 50kph tops for the first 1-2000 MILES which is like, a decent percentage of the expected engine life. no wonder they always have issues hah

prolly a bit late now, but try using a air drill with the pressure way down. That way you can go slow enough to get the correct cross hatch pattern for your bores.

well aware of how to do it properly , i was just to lazy to grab the drill we have specificaly to do it .