Hemi's 910 bird

treggo

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea soo keen on doing the front spoiler aye .

smoke is from the fire service purgeing some gas down seaview saw it and was like OMGWTFBBQ .. parked up and took photo , looked x10 better in real life . resolution is shit cos the fog was beginning to come of the ground

Haha pulled engine out to fix a rattle.. thats hardcore.. Id be pulling my engine out everyday to frix ratles if i did that.

Also, why not get a turbo one? They cheap as.. Just engine for round $800, even less often. Or just bang a turbs on that one and see what it does at low boost.

has crossed my mind more then once but for now im happy with the n/a one till such time as i can afford one . more interested in the suspension at the mo'

also yeah i pulled it out for that AND heating as you just couldnt get your hand down there .

only took 35 mins to get it clear of the car anyhow

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Agreed, good plan. Huge puffers with masisve intercoolers that don't do anything until 5000rpm are certainly sweet, but a lower pressure, more responsive turbo setup should be an awesome toy and also a whole lot more useable day to day. You could look at a short path water to air intercooler setup on top of the engine too. Have seen it on a 4agze turbo setup years ago with a smaller turbo (GT28 I think) and by all accounts it worked really well.