treggo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yea it was fun driving round a few sts for a small amount of time need to get downpipe to exhaust sorted so i can go for a bit more of a fang .

yea i though 11 psi was high too but psi will drop once cooler is on and exhuast is fitted , the charge pipe was too hot to touch after a brief run .

what size injectors are the ones you have??

fuel i brought a det off gaz a while back and fitted it , was keen for de+t but i also want piston squirters .

kinda gutted ca's are gutless as shit until at least 3 grand . oh well more revs for me!.

haha yes spool sounds awesome should seriously hear inside the cabin its like a jet engine atm .

yea b-outs for sure when its all setup :twisted: . also noted that it goes quite noticbly better in the morning so even more motovation to sort i/c.

yea man been driving it for a couple days so any issues can show up before i get all excited and then find its fucked etc .

oil is still clearas fuck , gaz do you know if this guys ever rebuilt this motor?? .