Hemi's 910 bird

treggo

wow,

your lucky as.

so even when you buy a good motor stuff is wrong with them haha.

hopefully that tooth out will make it start better and not have that miss.

So cool man, well done'

Also, found my factory springs if you want them, and if you wanna come out tomorrow i can pic you up

Allan

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers man thatd help soo much aye :)

yea im real lucky considering lol coulda had a nice new running motor have new bent valves that would been ftl .

im beginning to think the miss is actually caused by the fact that the ecu cant register the temp it might not but the ecu reckon everything else is sweet so thats the only problem it could be .. UNELSS some crap has gotten into injectors

still have to ohm test the coils and soo if new spark plugs will make a diff

run the engine without a oxy sencor today too .. not recommended ..damn that thing was SPEWING out black smoke shit though it was a boosted diesel or somthing

• 2 weeks later...

its been off the clock already .. and has left one set of rails somwhere between pukehina and rotorua .. other then that im a bit tense about doing anymore stupid stuff due to recent gain of licence rofl

im gonna slam the cuttie back in 2moro so seedy can have the standies back and so the car dont look like its about to take off etc

goes pretty good , still bogs down in the low revs has no problem with accelration tho squats etc due to shit shocks rofl

• 1 month later...

need a bit of help from 910 buffs , tryna sort some good suspension for it (talking shocks) and there is f* out there under the '910sss' name well 910 in general i want adjustables more questions to come after reding s13 jiggy and seedies page

• 1 month later...

some after market ones , fit them to most of yates' fleet , these came off big yellow so fucking loud , when the air is up ...

nah still runs rich as fuck but not so much that it stumbles which is good enough for me atm

cleaned out zorts ports theres like 3mm of carbon all up in that shit , makes me rofl

haha hemibird ... fuck'n new rear windscreen slogan time

after a while the platic caps down the end crack and let the alloy oxidise which lets the horns leak and make them sounds shit , pulling them apart and cleaning up mating surfaces fixes it , i know its how i got my ones :P

also on the lookout for places that sell laminated steel exhaust gaskets as the acl ones are the crap paper and steel .. i dont want those