Hemi's 910 bird

treggo

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not to bad old chap,

shame about the caliper! the guy got back to me with that parts one, wants $300. i thought it was a bit much for me, considering it came with no tail light or wing mirrors...............

SO yeah, see if you can just buy a piston or something new from repco

Also, you should have left that tap on the bumper.

That parts one might have mint bumpers....... maybe it would be worth it... thing is I dont really the parts i wanted anymore due to a change in slight plans, but do still need a windscreen and lower seats

Allan

Can you do a sneaky short insert conversion to these like you can on Toyota's? I just did it with ST185 Celica shocks on my waka and its sweet. Holds minus 2 coils sweetly captive and the shocks and very toit. Highly recommended if you have shitty shocks and uncaptive springs up front.

its not like a toyota, in all the listings i had at work, none of them stated what the diamiter was, so I gave up and used ae92 insert.

But I had to get some spacers to hold the shock becasue the diamiter was way to small., and do some stuff with the top of it.

And I still thought they were too long, I may even get the thread mached down 30 mmm if I have to.

I guess if I called stocks or something they could have found something, but oh well

that is what I like about cressidas and toyotas, so easy to slam

Allan

both alos have pillowball things ... my faltmate has d2's in his car and they are freakin hard as .. but who siad anything bout me certing them right now? i mean im not going to have the car stupidly low ... then again i really dont want anymore love from the law my bottom is just recovering after dec's escapade