• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

probably wouldnt to a 4k....

fortunatly mines got a 5k in it boe.

pwnt 1.4 litre pushrod, what a powerhouse

Go for 2t or something. Mint oldschool, twin cam motor. Look mean and simple enough conversion

Most n00b post ever. 5K = 1500. 2T = pushrod 1600. :lol:

rofl

OBVIOUSLY meant the 2TG cock, and slight mistype on my behalf.

Would be easier than 4AGE would it not? Not exactly a hard conversion. Think you'll find I said simple enough as well. Mounts would be hardest part, already rwd, gearbox no worries and electrics the same. perfect

pWNT

fully wack 2tg in it, so easy, all u need is engine mounts, and the thing goes straight in, get bell housing to that k50 or get a t50 with cable clutch, slap twin carbs on so you dont have to piss round with efi, hook everything up, sweet done. doing it to the 26 twincam ftw.

good to know what everyone wants me to do...

ill add it to my list of things NOT to put in my engine bay hahaha

hahah, I seriously wouldn't expect/suggest you put a 2JZ in. My guess would be that you'll be putting in an engine to match the wheels.

hahaha I was just quoting that very same thing! I'm not sure what you're worried about but you can deffinately go alot lower than that and still have it very drivable. You just have to be carefull.

Sounds good though and looks like a pretty good job was done on the exhaust.

ZOMG is that a gloss black exhaust!!!???

mmmmmmmm, suede. spill etc, is lighter than leather, i want some, im not gonna ruin your supplies as i live like 150k's away

as said, needs lowering, id rather scrape on shit than have that much wheel clearnace. looks like a hilux

maybe bigger rims? fill up them arches a bit n lower some more? what size is on there? coz theres alot of space in guards for how low it is.

You're right man. I actually noticed that the roofline of the car is relatively low, yet the guard clearance is massive. One really gay thing about small wheels with small tyres.

In saying that though, there is deffinately enough clearance to go down an inch or so.