Toyopet's Toyota Corolla KE26 Wagon

thminiman

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa just caught up with all the reading.... im probably gonna go see those chaps down in Ellis street eventually...

but i just bought a new motor / box etc.... so will hvae to wait a while before i will lower it... i wanna have it lowered before nationals tho... but its the last thing on my list so not in much of a hurry...

Mikuni... will hit you up closer to the time ... mean while i might try find some spare leaves to get reset... and will probably go for compressed in the front and shortened shocks

Put some decent profile tyres on it and I doubt youd get such a hard time about the height...sure it still wouldnt be slammed but at least it wouldnt look 4wd ish

Nah small profile tyres are awesome. Balloons wreck the look of wheels and cars. It only needs to be a little bit lower and it will be perfect. Especially with a 4age in it.

• 4 months later...
yuh mustve been mad bj hook ups.

was on trade me actually, in dunedin... no one bid on it... i paid $29 for it, $9 was for freight.

so there.

Sell the other one? as well with your 5k? richies allready got one, hes being greddy.

old grill has no badges on it anymore but can be for sale if you want. and yup 5k and box will be for sale eventually... but it needs oil seal things on those little cup things that sit where the spark plug goes in... oils coming out of there... make sense?

good.