Toyopet's Toyota Corolla KE26 Wagon

thminiman

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there wont be any bog in it really, we had a good look today, the dent just needs to be popped out minimal bog this time buddy.

Haha never works that way.

Also there is a pic floating round of a similar colour to your thinking if ya wanted to see picture it more.

hope shes not putting on modgies, that so wouldnt be up to lowlancers high standards, after all everyone has to build there cars how he likes em, noone else is aloud their own opinion

Wtf? I don't care if she does. I'd think it would look ham, sure, but fuck, not on the rag about it. You=spoilt child, evidently, sour look on face whilst typing that, no doubt

Never said no one could voice there opinion, I just think modgies are gay and over rated, and don't even suit half the cars they're on. Grow up

yeah methodz send me the pic.

some of the glass isnt in there, just the boot windows are in, will be taking them out tonight.

everything from the sedan will be going onto the wagon. plates, weels, everything...

im off to go sand the door jams etc and get them ready to paint.

YAY.

ok

stock primary colours stlye paint, NO MODGIES, 'oldschool jap' style wheels, starsharks, sakuras, or streetfins, maybe even wats.

dropped, 4age formula atlanic engine, bride seats, stripped interior, full cage with pickup points to struts etc.

thank you.

love from cam

and what do you mean by fuck it???

how about you tell me exactly what you want done to it and ill do it...

:rolleyes:

Bet you say that to all the boys...

Be different and put a 3t in it. And NO spitfires! I love them but there on just about every KE under the sun.

and what do you mean by fuck it???

how about you tell me exactly what you want done to it and ill do it...

:rolleyes:

I just mean don't do it half assed/bodgie/take shortcuts. Too many K-series cars being rooted because of stupid pointless "cool" mods. No need to get all sarky-pants on it now.

I couldn't care less if it had modgies or 19" chromes on it tbh.... as long as you do the work thoroughly and properly and don't create yet another mobile hazard KE that's gonna be fucked due to crap workmanship in 12 months time.