Toyopet's Toyota Corolla KE26 Wagon

thminiman

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your mechanic needs to learn how to read, the rules are very clear -

Your choice if you want to take the risk though.

fuck i get sick of your opinion all the time.... cool for all the info you ahve etc.... but seriously... my mechanic can read. thats how he chooses to do things not much i can do about it.

and Avengar.... havent rolled the guards i almost think its not going to be that low anyway :(

no new window rubbers. old ones were mint as anywho.

fuck i get sick of your opinion all the time.... cool for all the info you ahve etc.... but seriously... my mechanic can read. thats how he chooses to do things not much i can do about it.

You made a point of noting that you & your mechanic went through the book, seemingly you're both too retarded to read the rules, luckily Callum pointed them out to you, if he hadn't of I sure as shit would have.

ANY capacity increase need to be cert'd.

There is something you can do about it, you can tell your mechanic! You can get it cert'd and you can have a legal car.

Alternatively you can ignore the facts, complain there's nothing you can do about your mechanic and the fact you choose to use that mechanic, drive around with no cert for the engine, wait until you have a horrific crash, get no insurance because the car was illegal from the get go and have a big cry about it on the forums when you get out of hospital.

You made a point of noting that you & your mechanic went through the book, seemingly you're both too retarded to read the rules, luckily Callum pointed them out to you, if he hadn't of I sure as shit would have.

ANY capacity increase need to be cert'd.

There is something you can do about it, you can tell your mechanic! You can get it cert'd and you can have a legal car.

Alternatively you can ignore the facts, complain there's nothing you can do about your mechanic and the fact you choose to use that mechanic, drive around with no cert for the engine, wait until you have a horrific crash, get no insurance because the car was illegal from the get go and have a big cry about it on the forums when you get out of hospital.

Forgot to mention the scaring off of awsome information sources/good members who are trying to help. This forum has so much uncalled for abuse. no wonder davidian and the likes left. Dont even see much of RX anymore. Kinda sucks.

looks noice!!!

but, wheels = looking bit small (may be better when lower, i hope)

and are you having 4 bucket seats? or are they just like that for some random reason?

only 2 bucket seats.... i was putting my new dash in so thru seats in the back...

looks kinda cool tho... bucket seats front and back!!! hehehe...

but no.

Forgot to mention the scaring off of awsome information sources/good members who are trying to help. This forum has so much uncalled for abuse. no wonder davidian and the likes left. Dont even see much of RX anymore. Kinda sucks.

yup. agreed. hence why im only posting in this and my project thread. over the whole place. and no im not saying i dont abuse anyone either before u get on the rag about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Your bf=obviously a good cunt if he;s willing to crank 10 hour days at his work for you, fuck knows I wouldn't

Please hit it with the stick asap

yeah hes pretty legend for doing all that work aye... im stoked as. sucks being tool bitch all the time tho :(

and "hit it with the stick"

bah???