lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice ride man! keep up the good work on the flares. i cant believe you had your own wheels made. ive never seen a service like that. hoshino stylz? nice

cheers man. someones gotta do it aye. who wants to see another silvia or cefiro with WSX kit on it. or a tinted caldina on 18s. or a blue STI with exhaust and frontmount.

or a mitsubishi lancer 1991 and above. of any variety.

wheels based on work equip 02. wait till they are recoated and re-rubberized. and on the car. will happen soon. keep watching ;)

• 4 weeks later...

small update and whatnot. been under the gun by work for HR shit that doesnt even involve me etc. cant believe it as they are pulling it RIGHt on annual review time so im gettin shafted. anyway cars been on hold also because i been paying off fines gathered from driving my tanks around without wof/reg and kept getting busted etc

plus bought a new monitor etc that i really didnt need

060612%20-%20new%20monitor.jpg

but ah well.

060726%20-%20HPC

060726%20-%20HPC

its not chrome, its just their fancy pants shiny finish :) comes out good in the sun! yes pleased indeed.

"monitor" is really a samsung 32" LCD HDTV - found it cheap on trademe, $1600 new ($2500 in shops) so yeah u can have PC on and TV same time picture in picture, plus my old 20" widescreen LCD is now doing duty as 2nd monitor haha. ridiculous really when u maxmise windows it makes u almost fall off the chair its like being front seat in cinema. its perfect for movies in bed/on couch tho. and fuckin awesome for driving games like richard burns rally, stick the steering wheel and pedals right in the middle, crank the volume... awesome

but yeah gotta sort the suspension and shit and she'll be on her way. new problem to tackle is this bloody exhaust testing law crap. but i have something up my sleeve.... ;) something i used to run on the civic's exhaust...

car's rough as right now but i'll get there :) thanks guys

Or go way over the top like this - sighted today in St Heliers, before they beached themselves at the petrol station :lol::lol:

Twinexh1.jpg

The car had what looked like 15s deep deep dish wheels and extended guards, FUGLY very very FUGLY and LOUD!!!!!

From http://www.clubsub.org.nz/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14578

Stupid woman thinks her stock bug eye wrx is the shit, its got nothing on the Toyota

Awesome Nige, world famous in NZ etc.

Some silly lady on a U R A Bus forum spotted you and "liked" the car enough to take a picture.

You'll be in a magazine soon no doubt, NZ's first famous attempt at what is now garuchan and was once bosozoku.

fugly? :(

yeah well i got the rims on all 4 and thought fuck it im gonna go for a drive, almost no more gas too so mike came round and we went for a roll around to the gasser, took a sharp angle carefully and fuckin one wheel was in the air full droop and we got stuck.

mike jumped onto the boot and we kinda bounced into the forecourt i was too busy laughing to notice angered subie drivers. hahha.

the car's not loud, bah.

funny its been spotted and posted, nice! even in mockery.