lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah decided to ditch the flares - all metal look surely is far more ultra. wheels only stick out bout an inch outside the guards. must be alright surely. tread is covered so.... :?:

yeah i'll do the front lip after i scrape off the bog thats all cracked i'll glass it up proper. glass owns!

our sheds cool aye. ;) its pushed over by a tree on the left... and resting on a tree on the right... so its locked in that position. we lifted an engine from those beams! its good as gold. baha

thanks for the comment man :) appreciate it. im continuing work on the flares tomorrow so we'll see how far i get. i hope to have both sides bogged sanded and ready for paint by tomorrow, thats my goal.

mikuni... why are my bumpers gonna melt? dont say the exhaust i'll slap u :) of course its not standard motor anymore hehe. go read the build ;P :lol:

Im just going to lip my guards not flare them. Might do them this weekend actually. Gotta get the grinder out for something else anyway.

This thread rawks. Mainly cause the title involves cunt

dunno why we glassed them really. just something to do. seems to seal the metal from rust much better than bog. i glassed on bare steel a week ago, and its semi transparent - i can see the clean steel under it sweet as, no corrosion... other parts that were exposed already coroded. so yeah i guess thats one thing. also its fuckin hard as nuts now, so thats good, fills up all the slots we cut. finally it forms a sweet base for some bog and smoothing.

and its fun. so glas for the win.

yeah i'll bounce down to welly why not :) do a oldschool world tour. slipway tour 06 end of year eh, end up somewhere for new yrs party. sounds good!!!