lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dude. Just wondering when did Mike get his car back? I thought he lost his licience/car got impounded lol.

He used to go to the same school as I did. A few months ago we were having a party next door to his mates places, he just happened to be there with the MKII and pulled us the mad skid.

Chur.

got it back a while ago :) was only for like 28 days or something i think

mikes a nut job man hes awesome :)

Yeah, standard impound time = 28 days then you get another 10 days to collect the vehicle, if you don't.. it's gone! :twisted: At least, that's how it is down here.

used to be 56 days then able to be sold to recoop costs.

good job if it's sooner. retards that get impounded and dont pay straight away at 28 days usually leave their POS there anywho

Yeah, that was until the law change. 28 + a further 28. No longer, now it's 28 + 10.

• 3 weeks later...

we didnt cut any steel out, we only did slots to aid the bending and pumping out. all thefactory steel is under that glass. put the glass on to fill the slots again and to give a base for bog. its all steel underneath so the tyre wont rip the glass out.

didnt 'make a fender flare' from glass, agree that wouldnt hold on and prob break off if we did that

gonna set up bump stops so she will hit bump before tyre rubs guard, so that will solve any other hassle

yeah after flares are done front and rear, i will sort suspention, and then install the single turbo. then she gets certed (with normal wheels on)

:) hey someones got to do it! we had to start somewhere ;)

just done the other side, much quicker affair knowing what we know now.

anyone want fenders flared, swing by the slipway garage ;) we are pros!

will glass other side next week, bog, that will be rears done, then get the fronts. then get new springs made, and buy new adjustable shocks. then shorten front struts. reassemble all, and drive to shop for single turb mani and wastegate. cert it, wof it, reg it, and pow! cruise time :)

a productive weekend! now to get thru 4 days of BS work and then back into it. except slinky is on sat and i'll be fucked out of my mind. sigh.... ;)

but wait till this things bouncin down the road. oh yeah!

• 3 weeks later...

bit more done, i think its working outwell, and more fun than payin someobne to do it. good learningskills!

noi cant weld, and i dont think i can think of any factory steel flare thats the angle and size iwant for it. glass is so easy to use i am a convert now im gonna make everything out of glass like my guage housings and rc car and lunch etc hard.

this keyboard spacebar is fucked,.