lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

did more work today despite getting smashed to hell night before and threw up a few times this morning. such a beautiful day, so couldnt let it go to waste.

got the front fenders done and also hooked up some new sounds in the car, got this thing and a large modified house speaker in the boot for bottom end. works well despite being powered by the head deck alone.

had a few leads on front spoiler but places were all closed today. will hunt during the week. not leaking the idea until i confirm i can pull it off... stay tuned... 8)8)8)

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mostly all gonna be sanded off - put extra on just in case. its thick in the dents that needed to be filled. dont know how else id do it on a budget otherwise but.

yeah hope it doesnt just flake off, but who knows :)

progress on car halted temporary while we blew this stuff up

061106%20-%20fireworks.jpg

shitloads of footage on camera, blowing up 4 at a time to tchaikovski's 1812 overture etc, good fun. :twisted:8):D

Damn I wish you could have the rear sitting right where it is now. Looks so mean. Just lift it off the tyres ever so slightly (like a couple mm) and get some springs made up with a crazy rate so that it doesn't go any lower, over bumps or with people in it. That what I want to try and do. I don't think my 13's will be anywhere near the guards anyway though.

just brightened up the pics the looked bit dark - but cheers guys. took me a while to get here, but yeah almost there!

pretty amazed the wheels 'fit' - they have ended up not too bad, and yeah they are staying on there. bit of drama to get tyres on them but drury guys all had a gd time fitting them so i guess should be ok in case of a flat etc.

i am gonna raise it about 1cm and see how it goes. with some rubber spring perches or something. there might be shit under there that i can grind back and stop the scraping, as well. so i'll try a few things, i have yet to inspect to see where its rubbing but its only rubbing sidewall, not tread. funny driving down the rd leaving a trail of smoke from the fenders.

see the 3rd pic closeup of right rear tyre, see the word "rotation -->" on the tyre, across the tops of the word about a 1cm strip is where the rub is

but yeah harder springs, and adj shocks wound up max should help. they are coming soon. stay tuned, more coming next weekend. maybe i'll drive to welly to get some paint eh bistro? ;) advan style?

061111%20-%20rims%20on%2004.JPG

staunch!

and man u guys post fast, i only sorted out those pics like this evening@! far out 8)

me and mike and some others planning a parkup soon. my gx71, mikes gx61, another 71, mikes gz10, my old daily, a row of slammed appliance white boxes, and leave em there sunday afternoon and watch ppls reactions from across the rd ;)