lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aws

they hang soft toys from valances? wtf??!?!

we = used to rock a pokemon plastic firgurine above exhaust stz, melting etc, on a s2 rx7 j-port for rofls. pinched idea stz

Rear valance was what I meant to say, not bottom, but yes, by exhaust/tow bar

70% of club4ag have done it, was keen to rock that shit since no one here really does it/never seen it anyway :lol:

aws

they hang soft toys from valances? wtf??!?!

we = used to rock a pokemon plastic firgurine above exhaust stz, melting etc, on a s2 rx7 j-port for rofls. pinched idea stz

Rear valance was what I meant to say, not bottom, but yes, by exhaust/tow bar

70% of club4ag have done it, was keen to rock that shit since no one here really does it/never seen it anyway :lol:

Mimicking the Bosozoku/Garuchan style of the Tokyo subway handle by the sounds.

omg random dragons and rockets pwn hard

im gonna havea sticker of that made up

u watch@#

ok where can i get a metal ring and canvas tow loop thing hanging from my rear tow hook?

can u buy them actually? otherwise im gonna make one goddamit

See if you can pinch one off a bus, or a train!

man, and I was gonna do a rsing sun bonnet, now I cant..... well i can, we can rock it out together, but then again, I might just crank out the gold, and do a big nasty star or something.....

Sick ride you freak, once im done sorting the rx-30, Im coming up, and gettting all the boso boys together for a cruise.

Luffly

Allan

yeah front bar im workin on replacing

headlites, i have the chrome surrounds to re-fit, and the missing trim panels that go under the headlights that will fill the big gap thats there now

the filth actually is great to protect from overspray and other misc crap while im workin on it :) so i wont be cleaning it till shes ready for finishing paint. not too worried about the finish just yet, main focus for now is the turbo and p/s :idea:

• 2 weeks later...

ripped p/steer out of a 3rd gen supra with a 1GGE motor, put it in. went in without a single problem. steering is now light as a feather, noiseless, and car can be flicked any which way with ease

this is a revelation!!!

semi fixed the turbo leak, boost is up to 7psi, OMG she flies! holy cow.

when i get the big sucker on there and 18psi im gonna shitstain the windows!!!!!! soon to be true story.