lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sexychevette

Advan paint jerb would look cool. I saw the advan gt3 porsche today :P haha. Def would be more awesome if you give it a crappy spray can job. Will make all the shit you've done seem more awesome. Probably.

I hate to say it, but I don't like your chances of getting it certed with that stretch. Bit of a hard one really, you could put narrower wheels on but then your cert is no good once you put the wide ones back on. :?

Callum

interested to know why he wouldnt get cert.......?

If its done right, then it should be certable

Allan

• 2 weeks later...

merry xmas all etc. and thank you for the votes on most ant. project, much respect.

so my mates a semi-pro photographer and as an xmas prez for me is doing some pro shots and composites of my car for me. mint as. cleaned her up and took some photos etc. also new lip as mentioned in build thread.

061226%20-%20nite%20shoot%2017.JPG

i cant do the suspension till end of jan as the new adj shocks arent comin in till then. so im returning car to stock as of now (stock rims, suspension, exhaust etc) and then will try VTNZ to remove the pink sticker.

will leave her stock until parts are in then redo suspension, turbo, then cert.

thats the plan for now...

what u all been up to?

widening will mean making a mold then cut and widen then remold again or something. i'll investigate.

shes only mounted with zip ties and shit. eventually will be custom mounts, made from plastic to absorb bumps etc. actual lip is foam rubber so will not take to being painted. hence mite be better option to get her molded and made out of fibreglass?

the hell u ppl doing up at this hour. go to sleep :)

I'm a nerd and I'm old, I never sleep. Either that or I do.

Definately remold, What it might pay to do, is look into the width of a bunch of cars and make a mould for a generic one that's usable everywhere, that way you can also try make some money back as well as making some in general. People with thinner cars can always have them shortened and people with larger ones, extended. If it's glass that is.

Meh, worth a thought.