lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not rotted too much. itsgoing, rust and paint on 16th oct should be done in 2 weeks

been distracted been travelling and whatnot, planning OE and shit, just life aye. when u get a reliable daily, project shit just taks a back seat

im not done yet tho

i bought a underwater floating flower knob in japan

oh shit i went to superautobacs! check it out

in tsukiji tokyo:

http://defy.net.nz/lofreq/pics/Friends% ... index.html

and yokohama:

http://defy.net.nz/lofreq/pics/Friends% ... index.html

fuck yeh

saw your daily cruising in town last night, well that is unless someone else drives a cressida with [LOFREQ] plates........................ i was the guy trying to twist my neck off to get a decent look somewhere round the bottom of queen street. rolling in 93 corona so you probably didn't notice. looks good anyway.

cheers

Matt

dunno if sunrise would be too outlandish? ifi go advan then hopefully i'll be the only fool in the country with a car like that, thats gotta count for something

trip was amazing. scored grabaseat flights to tokyo for $680 return so couldnt say no. i wrote a full write up of it in my emails shall i post it here? its like 294 pages long and covers everything not just cars but yeah.

cant speak japanese but you learn all the key words, word of the trip = sumimasen (excuse me) :) fuckin say it everywhere.

i cant really put ads into a public board tho aye. i dont wana get zep in trouble.. and im not in it for the money really. dont wana be a cunt. heh shutup lowlandcer

yeah, advan the only one in the country???? Dan's RX2 is sponsored by yokohama/advan and is running a very similar paint scheme. i know he's getting it rebuilt at the moment (insane CBR engine and box, strange diff and axles, etc), pretty sure he'll be running the same paint though. free tyres is pretty good motivation.

img35929ddku3.jpg

i reckon the rising sun would look awesome, just have to fuck around with photoshop a bit to find the best place to centre it.

cheers

Matt