lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looking real good, holy shit a finished project, i didn't know there was such a thing.

saw it yesterday at the meet, i was just leaving when you were cruising in, had to get my beer on with some old mates so couldn't stick around too long. almost turned around to go back for a look when i saw it though, sure i'll see it around sometime anyway.

cheers

Matt

thanks! im stoaked with it - i was staring at it yesterday marvelling at how its real and no longer a photoshop image in my head :)

i pissed eliot off cus i took too long, and then painted it black - but its ok cus he started this thread anyway ;D star exhaust not for daily but maybe for show...

are the meet photos up anywhere? was an impressive turnout!

haha - yeah i could gladwrap the holes up and use it as a salad bowl too i guess, at a boso bbq party

or as round subwoofer boxes just seal each one with a 15" sub

and so on

oh yes katakana on the side of the car spells "ro fu ri ku" say it fast = "lofreq" ..........see? waahey!

lex - $500 from steve at demon

al - thank you! means alot and yes i am rather smiling!! this car isnt anything over the top craftmanship or whatnot but i think on a reasonable budget shes come out with a unique look and a fair bit of go to match, so im pleased if it inspires anyone! thanks!

• 2 weeks later...