lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

sweet so car is getting cert, now i need help with the driveshaft shield thing

who does driveshaft loop installations?

are there standard 'bolt in' driveshaft loops that you can buy and fit yourself or are all loops hand made these days?

and, who'd you recommend?

meanwhile demon graphics gave me the MEAN deal on the graphics... i am going there!

demon>speedy>rocketSigntists>sign-a-rama

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Lookn good Nige man!!! Glad to see her on the road Ive been back in Aucks for about a month now so will definitely have to come check it out in the flesh sometime soon

Looks good man, but sorta lackin in the boso department... Started out awesome, then seems you had to drop some aspects? I dunno, still looks off the chisel

I think it's the change in wheel widths

i think wheels are ok width its just the offset thats not as extreme so visual effect is changed. had to make it drivable on nz roads :/ i miss the 10s but dont miss the scraping

visually the inset front wheels are poos it will look more balanced when thats corrected. also going black takes away from the traditional look so looks weird now pre-advan so see how it looks after vinyl is on - will go see demon graphics in the new yr

iv actually thought a bit about the decision to go black. i dunno. too late now really but watever

fuckin fun to drive i just got home from shore, wasted a new v8 falcon thing that tried to pass me twice on the wrong side, out accelerated him both times he was gutted as, finally sat in slow lane and let him have his limelite, he roared off slowly bahaha loved it

5min to xmas!!!!!!!!

Lookn good Nige man!!! Glad to see her on the road Ive been back in Aucks for about a month now so will definitely have to come check it out in the flesh sometime soon

com,e over man should be enuf yotas to make a good cruise line thru mission bay area :)

need a fcd, power fC and few more psi aye....

i think its ONEMIN TO XMAS did santa bring me a powerFC????????

• 3 weeks later...

Although Advan livery isn't entirely accurate :shock: it looks fucking mean! Impressed as to how much the vinyl looks like paint.

So I guess it's finished then. What's next?

chur chur

wasnt meant to be advan copy, so not worried on acccuracy, just wanted something period looking

could sack it alot more but it would mean losing those wheels, wider rims wouldnt be visible as the width would go to the inside of the wheel not the external dish, ie offset would change but lip size/dish size wouldnt get any bigger, or massive guard rub issues

since its meant to be drivable on nz roads she'll have to stay at that height while im using those rims

im on 185/55 front 195/55 rear so i will however swap to 50 profile on next tyre change and then drop it a bit so no worries there, 55 is a bit tall

im pleased with the result! so far few ppl have come up saying "hey boring car seen these around everywhere" so i think im on right track :)

whats next? jzx91 i think... 8)

bye!!!!!!

im pleased with the result! so far few ppl have come up saying "hey boring car seen these around everywhere" so i think im on right track :)

Its mean aye man,

People blown away by its originality and that.

Looking real good. Whats the writing on the side? or is it just random?